Monday, November 1, 2010

First one

Man, have we been through some crap.  And I mean crap, just crap.  Could be worse, no one is sick. We have a warm place to live, food to eat, and clothes on our back.

Just some crap.  For example...abusive men, basement flooded twice in a year.  Only owned the house for 1.5 years.  Cannot sue anyone, because it was a foreclosure.  I am supposedly lucky because the foundation did not cave in......lucky...we lost everything important to our Christmases.  Mostly one daughters stuff.  And the other's was untouched---you know what that does to a child?  How do you explain that flood waters chose her stuff to destroy, over her sisters.

I need a new definition of lucky.  I am lucky I have insurance....well, no....I am smart to have the insurance that covers any water in the basement.  And I pay for it.  How is that Lucky???  I am lucky no one is sick--no...I pay attention to my children (even though they dont think so) and get them medical care when they need it.  Lucky??  hmmm, no.

I try to have a positive outlook, really, I do.  I do not want to be crabby all the time,  but there are SO many stupid people out there, and posers...GOD I am surrounded by posers.  I get so tired.

Oh crap....there is the sound of helicopters.  That ALWAYS means that something has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment